Alley’s House relies on the generosity of our community to fund critical services for the teen mothers and children we serve. Following are some of the ways that an individual can help empower teen moms. To learn more about individual ways to give, please call 214-824-8700 or email email@example.com.
Alley’s House annual fund provides substantial support to break the generational, economic, and social impact of teen pregnancy in the community. Your financial donation is a gift that offers hope and the chance of a much brighter future for the community we serve.
- $25 helps pay for brochures to increase community awareness about Alley’s House program
- $50 provides online computer training
- $100 provides a “Learn to Earn” incentive for GED graduates
- $135 sponsors a student to take the GED test
- $150 pays for healthy snacks for clients and their children to eat at Alley’s House
- $250 provides monthly individualized case management for a client
- $500 provides one month of bus passes for clients to get to Alley’s House
- $750 provides funding for mandatory background checks for Alley’s House volunteer and mentor candidates
- $1,000 provides weekly lifeskills workshops on budgeting, wellness, relationships, finance, and career planning
- $1,350 sponsors one girl to complete the Alley’s House program
Friends of Alley’s House
Make your gift go further with a monthly donation of $10 or more to benefit teen moms and their children. A monthly gift allows you to show your support through an easy and economical program.
Consider honoring the birthdays or anniversaries of your loved ones with a gift to Alley’s House in their names. Or celebrate the holidays with a friend by contributing to Alley’s House in that friend’s honor by making a donation that helps a teen mom and her child have a happier holiday.
Keep the giving spirit of a friend or loved one alive through a donation in their name. In place of flowers, consider giving to Alley’s House in memory of a loved one – continuing that person’s legacy by making a difference in the life of teen moms and their children.
Bequests and Planned Giving
You can create hope for vulnerable, pregnant and parenting teens through a planned gift to Alley’s House. Whatever your estate planning objectives might be, we can share gift planning ideas with you that can benefit you and your family while creating a lasting legacy for teen moms and their children.
Join us at one of our quarterly networking events – The Art of Networking – to support Alley’s House and build relationships with other professionals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.