Alley’s House continually works to develop partnerships with local corporations and organizations. The generosity of our partners allows for the support of 100+ teen mothers annually. Whether monetary or in-kind, your support will truly make a difference in the life of a young mother and her child.
Ways to Help
There are many ways you can help change the life of a teen mother. Corporate philanthropy, workplace giving, cause-marketing partnerships, event sponsorships or organization volunteer programs and communications are just a few ways you can support Alley’s House. Or let us tailor a specific program to your budget and philanthropic needs. We welcome the opportunity to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities.
Make a Donation
Sponsor an Alley’s House Event
- The Art of Networking
- Annual Luncheon
Many levels of sponsorships are available. Sponsors receive recognition in event promotional materials, including invitations, programs, press releases, event signage, advertising, and Alley’s House communications and social media.
Workplace or Organization Giving
- Gift or gift card drives to purchase necessities for our clients and their children
- Holiday gifts and toys – participate in our Alley’s House Holiday Party
- Back-to-school backpacks and supplies
- Winter coats, gloves, hats and scarves
- Teen toiletry baskets
- Bus passes to help moms attend Alley’s House program
- Gift certificates to restaurants, movies or sporting events
- Provide on-going support with a payroll deducted donation to Alley’s House
Volunteer as a group at one of our events or create a program to benefit Alley’s House.
Invite Alley’s House to share information with your employees or members.
- Volunteer Fairs
- Diversity Groups
- Lunch & Learn Programs
- Corporate or organization eNews or other internal communications
Other Opportunities to Benefit Alley’s House
Create your own event to raise funds or awareness for Alley’s House and teen mothers. Restaurant openings, jewelry parties, golf tournaments, or 5K runs, choose Alley’s House to benefit from your self-organized special events and philanthropy.
For more information about how your company or organization can support teen mothers, please contact email@example.com or 214-824-8700.